Friday 17 June 2016

We're Off On A Summer Holiday!

With one weekend left standing between us and camp, we thought we'd take the opportunity to publish our thoughts about camp before we experience it.



I`m looking forward to all the new activities that I will get to try on camp.
- Evie

I am really excited for camp. I am looking forward to the zip wire activity. 
- Bashayer

I'm looking forward to all the activities at camp.The schedule is jam packed full of fun things to do. It  will be so much fun spending everyday with all our classmates. Camp will be enjoyable.
- Stevie 

I am really looking forward to camp and can't wait to get there.
- Stella

I can't wait for camp. We will have so much fun.
- Anna

I hope camp will be fun and I feel ready.
-Isaac 

LOL! I can't wait for camp. I'm so excited.
-George 

My thoughts on the summer camp are we all will learn new things and come over our fears of things like heights and things like that.
-Joshua 

I am really looking forward to camp as there  will be loads of cool activities!
-Alexey

I can't wait till camp. I am so excited and at the same time I am a bit scared.
-Milou

I am really excited for camp especially with all the activates we are going to do. 
- Lottie


I am really looking forward to camp.
-Ava   

I'm kind of disappointed because I have to miss out for the first part of camp but otherwise, I am really excited.
- XiaoXiao

I am feeling really happy about camp and I am sure I will be happy at camp. 
- Johnny.


I am very excited and happy that we will be going to camp again. 
- Franklin.

Help!
-Jay

I am going to be really kind and nice to Jay and the kids and I love Arsenal.
- Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment